Control Smart Lighting (CSL), is the region’s leading business to business lighting solution provider. We provide lighting and energy solutions to businesses, government agencies, and educational institutions by being their trusted adviser for all their lighting needs. We are currently accepting resumes for a self-motivated team member to fill our Customer Service Representative position. This position will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the CSL team to handle the order fulfillment process.
- Maintain and schedule monthly preventative maintenance routes and create job scope statements
- Process product orders for phone-in and walk-in customers
- Enter workorders from customer workflow systems such as Corrigo and Fixxbook
- Track progress of work order execution
- Verify material usage with technicians for completed work orders
- Verify internal job tracking data with customer’s job tracking system
- Review final work order documentation upon completion.
- Create invoices for customer work orders
- Work with Accounts Receivable and Sales representatives to resolve invoicing problems
- Assist with managing online customer portal for product orders
- Assist with analyzing and submitting utility rebates for customer projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required. Associates degree in a business-related field preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrating a high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizes work effectively with varying customer requirements
- Proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software.
- Proficiency with Quickbooks desired
- Experience with B2B order processing and internet order processing a plus