Sign and Lighting Technician -Bucket Truck
Control Smart Lighting (CSL), is the region’s leading business to business lighting solution provider. We provide lighting solutions to businesses, government agencies, and educational institutions by being their trusted adviser for all their lighting needs. We are currently accepting resumes for a self-motivated team member to fill our Technician position. This position will operate a bucket truck in the Cincinnati area servicing a variety of commercial, industrial, and retail customers.
As a Sign and Lighting Bucket Truck Technician, you will install new energy-efficient light fixtures and retrofit existing fixtures. You will interact with customers on a regular basis, being the face of Control Smart Lighting to our customers.
Bucket truck technicians earn a commission on successful completion of customer maintenance and projects, with an hourly wage rate based on experience.
We offer paid holidays, vacation, and personal/sick days.
Requirements for the Sign and Lighting Bucket Truck Technician
- Minimum one year of electrical or lighting experience
- Licensed electrician/Journeyman Electrician/Apprentice Electrician preferred.
- Must own basic hand tools and small power tools.
- Ability to work outdoors and various heights.
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to stay organized, good time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel nationally.
- Work in the safest possible manner following all OSHA guidelines.
- Complete all projects in a neat and workmanlike manner.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues with lights and signs.
- Oversee project inventory, keep work area clean and organized.
- Work safely from various types of man lifts and ladders.
- Required to pass a review of Department of Motor Vehicles records.
- Required to pass a criminal background investigation and drug screening test.