As a total solutions provider, our mission is to provide you with the support for your lighting solution that ensures your complete satisfaction.
Support before, during, and after your project is installed is important to us and we aren’t satisfied until you are satisfied.
- Consulting Services
- Utility Incentive Management
- Material Recycling & Disposal
- Regulatory Compliance
- Capital Planning
- Financing Options
Support Solutions include:
- Consulting Services. We take a consultative approach and from the start, we are focused on getting to know your business, goals, and specific lighting needs. We take the time to understand what’s most important to you – whether it’s energy efficiency, operational efficiency, reducing your carbon footprint, or all of these. We are passionate about designing the right solution and we know the right solution is the one that integrates how your business operates and maximizes the value of your investment.
- Utility Incentive Management. We do the research to identify the program/s identify the incentives or rebates your project qualifies for. We work directly with the utility company on your behalf to get the maximum rebate your project qualifies for helping to reduce the overall net cost.
- Material Recycling & Disposal. With every project, we properly dispose of and recycle all materials according to state and local regulations.
- Commissioning. To ensure your investment is performing as designed, our team performs calibration and functional testing on the lighting and controls system and provides documentation.
- Regulatory Compliance. Our regulatory experts ensure your lighting project is compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Capital Planning. Lighting is a necessary investment and to assist with capital planning, we provide ROI, payback period, and a variety of other related financial metrics to help with overall capital budgeting.
- Financing Options. Looking to finance your lighting project? We have financing options to fit your needs.
Interested in learning more? Want to start a conversation?
We’d love to help.